EMAIL MARKETING SERVICES
Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, generally to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, each email sent to a potential or current customer might be thought about email marketing. It involves exploitation email to send advertisements, requests business, or solicit sales or donations. Email marketing methods commonly ask for seek one or a lot of three primary objectives, to make loyalty, trust, or brand awareness. The term sometimes refers to sending email messages with the purpose of enhancing a merchant's relationship with current or previous customers, encouraging customer loyalty and repeat business, acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately, and sharing third-party ads.
Email marketing developed as an effective means of direct communication, in order to effectively communicate a message through email, marketers had to develop a way of pushing content through to the end-user, without being cut out by automatic filters and spam removing software.
The purpose of a transactional email is to convey information regarding the action that triggered it. But, due to their high open rates (51.3% compared to 36.6% for email newsletters), transactional emails are an opportunity to introduce or extend the email relationship with customers or subscribers; to anticipate and answer questions, or to cross-sell or up-sell products or services.
Many email software vendors offer transactional email support, which gives companies the ability to include promotional messages within the body of transactional emails.
Email marketing is popular with companies for several reasons like email marketing is significantly cheaper and faster than traditional mail, mainly because with email, most of the cost falls on the recipient, Businesses and organizations who send a high volume of emails can use an Email service provider to gather information about the behavior of the recipients. The insights provided by consumer response to email marketing help businesses and organizations understand and make use of consumer behavior
An Email Marketing Services may provide tracking information showing the status of the email sent to each member of an address list. Email services also often provide the ability to segment an address list into interest groups or categories, allowing the user to send targeted information to people who they believe will value the correspondence.
An Email Marketing will provide a service that may include the following features:
- Ability to create templates for sending to contacts and use pre-made templates for immediate response.
- This may be enhanced with custom fields in order to hold additional information for filtering and targeted messaging purposes
- Statistical reviews of each email sent to measure the success rate of the campaigns
- Testing of templates for compatibility with email applications
- Spam testing to gauge the score of the email against known factors that will place the template at risk of being blocked
- The ability to send both HTML and plain text formats to improve delivery success rates
- The ability to customize dynamically the content of emails that are sent out, to tailor personalized and relevant communication